About Our School
We are all Centennial: students, family, staff, and community. We come together as a community of learners dedicated to educating the whole child: physically, emotionally, and intellectually.
We will provide active and innovative instruction in problem solving, 21st century skills, and critical thinking. Students will demonstrate their new learning in all areas of their lives to become well-rounded, productive citizens. We will incorporate learning styles and differentiate instruction while students will continue to progress as learners, and are given multiple opportunities to demonstrate their learning.
Recess & Lunch Schedule
- Kindergarten | Lunch: 11:10-11:30 | Recess: 10:50-11:10
- 1st Grade | Lunch: 11:35-11:55 | Recess: 11:15-11:35
- 2nd Grade | Lunch: 12:00-12:20 | Recess: 11:40-12:00
- 3rd Grade | Lunch: 11:10-11:30 | Recess: 10:50-11:10
- 4th Grade | Lunch: 12:50-1:10 | Recess: 12:30-12:50
- 5th Grade | Lunch: 12:25-12:45 | Recess: 12:05-12:25
We Welcome Your Feedback
Whether you have an unanswered question or would simply like to let us know how we're doing we would love to hear from you. Use the contact us page and let us know.