Here you will find the most current information for kindergarten students and their parents, including but not limited to, upcoming events, recent news and any documents pertinent to kindergarten education at Centennial. Below is a complete list of kindergarten classrooms at Centennial. Each of these online classrooms is managed by their respective teachers and contains detailed information for the individual class above and beyond the general grade level information found here.
This fall, kindergarteners will be learning about the parts of the computer and practicing mouse skills using a variety of online games.
- PebbleGo: listening and reading about science, animals, social studies and biographies
- 100's chart: identify missing numbers in the 100's chart and click and drag the missing number into the chart
- Fuzz Bugs: counting, sorting and comparing while practicing mouse skills
- Sum of All Dice: using dots or numbers, add the 2 dice together
- Pushing or Pulling: help the monkeys push or pull the new animals to the zoo
- Tic Tac Go: with a partner, play tic tac toe with push or pull