Here you will find the most current information for kindergarten students and their parents, including but not limited to, upcoming events, recent news and any documents pertinent to kindergarten education at Centennial. Below is a complete list of kindergarten classrooms at Centennial. Each of these online classrooms is managed by their respective teachers and contains detailed information for the individual class above and beyond the general grade level information found here.
This fall, kindergarteners will be learning about the parts of the computer and practicing mouse skills using a variety of online games.
- Bees and Honey: practice using a mouse
- Matching Upper and Lower Case Letters: recognize and match upper and lower case letters using the mouse to click and drag
- 100's chart: identify missing numbers in the 100's chart and click and drag the missing number into the chart
- Fuzz Bugs: counting, sorting and comparing while practicing mouse skills
- Monster Match: match the number with number of dots
- Clifford Matching Sounds: match the beginning sounds of words
- Sum of All Dice: using dots or numbers, add the 2 dice together
- Gingerbread Man Math Fun: students practice counting, matching and ordering using Gingerbread Men
- Make a Gingerbread Person: students choose shapes and colors to create a personalize gingerbread person