Here you will find the most current information for kindergarten students and their parents, including but not limited to, upcoming events, recent news and any documents pertinent to kindergarten education at Centennial. Below is a complete list of kindergarten classrooms at Centennial. Each of these online classrooms is managed by their respective teachers and contains detailed information for the individual class above and beyond the general grade level information found here.
This fall, kindergarteners will be learning about the parts of a Chromebook and how to login to a Chromebook, along with practicing literacy and math skills using a variety of online games.
- Cup Stack Typing: where students find the lowercase letter on the keyboard to match the uppercase letter on the screen
- Monster Mansion: where students match number and objects (select Number & Objects and Show)
- Fuzz Bugs: where students sort, count and compare "fuzz bugs"
- Sum of all Dice: where students practice addition using dots or numbers on dice
- Ten Frames: where students practice addition and number sense using ten frame
- Grouping and Grazing: where students group cows in sets of 10 and count the total number of cows