Kindergarten and Preschool Registration
Students that turn 5 years old on or before October 1, 2022 can enroll in Kindergarten.
Registration for Kindergarten can be done online or come into Centennial Elementary’s front office where we would be happy to help you!
Parents need to make sure they attach the following documents to make sure the registration process goes smoothly and quickly:
- Students Birth Certificate
- Students Immunization Record
- Proof of Address (Utility bill, Mortgage Statement, or Lease agreement)
- Parent ID or Driver’s License
- 504 or IEP plan, if needed
Call Centennial’s front office at 720-972-5280 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE Colorado Preschool Program (CPP) Registration
Free preschool for students that qualify based on certain risk factors. Students can attend preschool if they are 3 years old by their first day of school, and if they turn 5 after Oct. 1, 2022.
Submit your application to the FREE Colorado Preschool Program.
Qualifying risk factors:
- The child is eligible to receive free or reduced-cost lunch
- Homelessness of the child’s family
- Child is receiving services from the State Department of Social Services as neglected or dependent children
- Child is in need of language development, including but not limited to the ability to speak English
- Poor social skills of the child
- Frequent relocation by the child’s family to new residences
- The child’s parent or guardian has not successfully completed a high school education or its equivalent
- Parent(s) of the child was less than eighteen years of age and unmarried when the child was born
- Drug or alcohol abuse in the child’s family
- An abusive adult residing in the home of the child
Email our Early Childhood Office at email@example.com or by calling 720-972-
8762. (Spanish only - call 720-972-3870)
You can also call Centennial’s front office at 720-972-5280 or email April Pierson at firstname.lastname@example.org